martedì 22 febbraio 2011

Jumping Rope Vs Running - Witch is the Best for Cardio And Fat Loss Exercise?

In one of my articles on StreetArticles I talked about some differences between Jumping rope and Running.
If you want to know something about it take a look at:

Jumping Rope Vs Running

For my Jumping rope training I use a speed rope like this one:



You should try it! It's amazing how good you can became with the right rope! and it cost only 9$!!!
if you have never tried the Jump Rope in your workout you can find some videos on YouTube or you can try one of this step by step courses:



If you prefer running:

You should buy a good pair of running shoes and go outside. I know some very good book that can lead you from being a beginner to being able to run the NYC Marathon

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento